Sunday, February 3, 2008

With Shannon handling the last couple of posts, I thought it might be time for a little different perspective. While there have been lots of changes around the house, the most important changes are going on inside my lovely wifes stomach. It's amazing to think that in just 9 short months, a little cell grows into a bundle of joy. With all of that growing going on, there comes some pains, and Shannon has been dealing with them admirably.

With a ton of added responsibility heaped on her in a matter of mere weeks, she has handled them all with a great attitude no matter how hard the situation (Even giving up her beloved Dr. Pepper!). I can't imagine how hard it must be to have all of those changes going on in your body, and still having to deal with a husband like me! She has all ready begun to show signs of being a great mom, and I can't wait to grow with her in that department.

No comments: