Sunday, February 17, 2008

Waiting....

With two days left until we get to see the first picture of our baby, we both thankfully have a three-day weekend, to decompress and relax. We are excited beyond belief about seeing our child for the first time, and I know we are both counting days the hours. While we are both blissfully aware of our upcoming child, I think Tuesday will be the day that it really starts to sink in.

What a week and half this has been. Along with waiting for Tuesday to finally get here, this past week Shannon and I celebrated our first Valentines Day as a married couple, and Shannon's 24th birthday. Shannon even surprised me with a Valentine's gift from our unborn baby. It was a beautiful gesture, as I got an awesome card and some baby bibs that said "I Love My Daddy." Don't worry though I got a pink and a blue one since the baby doesn't know quite yet what it will be.

Once again we are so excited about Tuesday and can't wait to share with everyone the first pictures. I'm sure will we have pictures up on here either that night or very soon thereafter.

No comments: