Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update

Hello all. We hope this post finds everyone well. Things have been super busy around here, but unfortunately there isn't much to report. Shannon is doing a great job so far, and is all ready a good mom. Not much has changed, but she is starting to get a little bit of a baby bump.

On a fun side note. Since we found out that we were pregnant, we have been trying to collect Disney movies and kids movies in particular. This week 101 Dalmation's came out the Disney Vault, and Tuesday we travelled to the local Target to grab our copy.

As we came home and popped it in the DVD player, it quickly grabbed our attention, and the attention of our first child "Benny." It was cute to watch Benny's ears perk up and head move back and forth every time one of the dogs would bark. I'm pretty sure it's his new favorite movie.

In a weird way I think being a pet owner has somewhat prepared (even if it is just a little bit) us for a child. It was fun to watch his reactions to something as simple as a DVD for the first time, and I realized the joy it brought me. I can only imagine how much greater that feeling will be when I get to watch my child do something for the first time.

Our second OBGYN appointment is coming up in two weeks, and we will be sure to make a post and show you the new picture.

No comments: