Saturday, January 26, 2008

Massages, alleriges, and rain...oh my!

Southern California has been blessed with many showers of rain! I know that we are in need of rain so I am glad it is here but it is very hard for me not to get a good 'ol cold with all of the cooler weather. I try to stay bundled up and wash my hands constantly - but I am still feeling a little bit under the weather. Being a Kindergarten teacher does not help when you are trying to stay as healthy as possible. My little adorable students are dropping like flies with the cold and fevers. Please pray that we can stay as healthy as possible during this time. :)

Today was certainly a treat because I got my first pregnant massage from my masseuse and friend with the coolest name ever, Shannon Esparza! :) It was great to just really get a chance to relax. Don't worry - Andrew got a massage too! His back has been hurting him from being such a champ at trying to make sure I am doing ok and have everything I need! :) Thank you Shannon!

Just an update - Feb. 19th we get to see our baby for the first time! :) Thank you for all of your prayers and love!

No comments: